We are a place where hope is restored, emotional wounds
are healed, and troubled girls get back what was lost.
Falcon Ridge Ranch is a safe place for young women to heal,
and families to reunite..
Falcon Ridge Ranch is a licensed Residential Treatment Center for girls ages 12 to 18 who are experiencing emotional and behavioral problems but haven’t thrived under the traditional care of outpatient treatment and require and out-of-home therapeutic setting. We offer hope, healing, and restoration through a unique blend of professional therapeutic services, academic instruction, and equine therapy. Our girls excel in a small, intimate and loving atmosphere where they get plenty of one-on-one support from therapists, teachers, and professional staff.
- Utah licensed therapists and mental health professionals (Ph.D., LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LSAC)
- Specialty Trained Therapists in DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy), CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy) and Certified Mentoring Therapist
- Level 3 Certified Equine Specialists
- Clinical Assessments and Testing
- Weekly Family Sessions via Telephone
- Specialty Groups (Chemical dependency additional groups, positive peer culture, self esteem, safe dates, boundary issues, anger management, grief-loss trauma, attachment, experiential)
- 12 step program, NA/AA meetings, Co-Dependency
- Equine Assisted Therapy
- Student and Family Therapeutic Course Work Required
- Full Medical Care Available
- Diagnosis Include: Poly-substance Abuse/Addiction, ADD/ADHD, Oppositional Defiant, Clinical Depression, Bipolar, Adoption Issues, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Attachment Disorder
24 Hour Supervision – Positive Peer Culture Environment
- Social Skills – Leadership Skills
- Problem Solving Skills – Time Management Skills
- Positive Values Development – Community Service Projects
- Healthy Living
- Female adolescents 12-18 years of age
- History of emotional problems such as low self-esteem, ineffective coping skills, lack of anger management, depression, bi-polar, poor impulse control, or self-destructive behaviors
- Disorders including attention deficit, attachment, and anxiety
- Drug/alcohol abuse and/or addiction
- History of educational problems such as poor academic performance, behavioral issues, mild learning disabilities, un-motivated students, or Aspergers disorder
- History of abuse, adoption, divorce, and trauma
- History of failed attempts in less restrictive treatment
- History of extreme violence
- Active psychosis
- Severe learning disabilities
- Severe food allergies requiring specialized dietary program
- Physical or communicative disorders that prohibit full participation in the program
Whom Do We Serve?
Students accepted to Falcon Ridge Ranch are most commonly young women 12-18 who exhibit emotional and/or behavioral problems that prevent them from functioning adequately in their home or community. Young women are accepted only after a thorough evaluation is performed to assess their needs and determine the most appropriate level of care. Falcon Ridge Ranch does not restrict admission based on race, religion, cultural background. We are a place where hope is restored, emotional wounds are healed, and troubled girls get back what was lost. Falcon Ridge Ranch is a safe place for young women to heal, and families to reunite.